Be Mine!

So it's finally February and I can show you my Valentine's entry table decorations!! I actually have had this up since early January as most of the items were from my photography prop closet that I cleaned out!!

Yes I know I should have ironed the table cloth but oh well! It's actually a shower curtain I got last year on clearance at Target! And notice our painted chair from our December projects!! My son did such a great job painting it for me.


Most of this is from Target~ because where else does one shop these days!! The mailboxes, blocks and pink/red word stones are from the dollar sections up front. I used some wilton cake things to sit the mailboxes on top - I did not glue them but you could- wasn't sure I was going to keep them yet!

The printable came from http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentine-subway-art.html it's been floating around on pinterest for a while now.





Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

~Elizabeth

Nicki  – (February 14, 2012 at 5:02 AM)  

Happy Valentine's Day Elizabeth. Your Valentine decor turned out quite nicely. I love the idea of the candies in with the candles and the square jars.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP