Valentine's Day Inspiration

So I know it is only January 9th but last night I got motivated to finally clean out the last closet that had boxes in it from our move- it also had all of my photography props- alot of which I was selling. As I was cleaning out my prop stash I found tons of stuff from a Valentine mini session I had which was perfect for decorating my front entry table with for Valentine's Day- so I did!! Yep not even mid January yet and I have Valentine's Day stuff up! But hey people were pinning Valentine's ideas the week before Christmas so I figure everyone is thinking about putting up their decorations now too! It's not totally done so I haven't taken a picture yet but I thought I would share with you some of my pins from pinterest- seeing how most of my inspiration for this blog comes from there!!

Love this flower ball but not sure I have the patience to make it.
Love the shredded paper idea- think I will "borrow" it!! That is if I can find any pink or red shredded wrapping paper in the stores- target was already sold out!!




Love the free printable subway art from eighteen25



How cute would this be for a front door-




Oh and I love love love this heart wreath...Looks fairly easy to make but very time consuming...will have to see if I get around to making them - I need 2 for my front doors!!




I would have never thought to paint styrofoam balls valentine's colors- what a great idea!!





If you are on pinterest and would like to see the rest of my Valentine's pins here is a link to my boards: My Pinterest Boards

Have you already started gathering ideas and stuff to decorate for Valentine's Day? I think the Target Dollar section has a great selection of inexpensive holiday decorations- I bought 2 little mailboxes for $1 each!!

~Elizabeth

Lauren Hartman  – (January 9, 2012 at 5:04 PM)  

That XO wreath is adorable! I've been thinking about trying some of the crafts I've pinned as well. Although, it's a lot easier to pin them than to go to the craft store, get the stuff, and then actually MAKE them ;) hope you'll post what you make!

joscelyne cutchens  – (January 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM)  

when I'm browsing a blog and I come across a link i want to follow, I right click and open in new tab so i can finish reading before continuing on later. the disabled right click makes it easier to click through and not stay here. if someone wants to "steal" your photos, they can just screen shot.
I LOVE these pinterest ideas and I'm now following your board, thanks for sharing.

Admin  – (January 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM)  

joscelyne- the right click is more for my personal family photos then the general blog photos- I struggled with whether to do this or not but I feel like for my family it is the right thing to do. I always post a link back to the original owner or in this case pinterest boards where you can find more information in my blog as well as you can still link to my blog thru pinterest. But thank you for your comment- I will think about making a change.

Admin  – (January 9, 2012 at 7:49 PM)  

Lauren- I am so with you on the ease of pinning vs actually completing!! I have to admit since I am just starting out with all these crafts I don't have a craft stash yet so alot of times I find it is just cheaper to buy the store bought idea then crafting my own!! Which means I will never have a craft stash at this rate!!

Nicki  – (January 9, 2012 at 8:30 PM)  

some very neat ideas - but I'm not ready to pull out decorations quite yet - still enjoying that "liberation" feeling after clearing the house of Christmas decor.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda)  – (January 9, 2012 at 9:46 PM)  

I love getting ideas from pinterst or at least looking at the pictures. My sister decorates like that for all the holidays.

Maria  – (January 9, 2012 at 10:11 PM)  

So many cute ideas for Valentine's Day! You are right, Valentine's Day stuff was already out before Christmas! I love the wreaths for the front door.

Reds  – (January 10, 2012 at 7:40 AM)  

I love all your pins!! So many cute ideas!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP