Shutterfly Online Photo Storage & Gifts

Are you looking for some photo ideas for the holidays? Have you made a decision that in 2012 you are going to organize your photos and store them offsite in case of an emergency??









Oh how I love Shutterfly- If you are looking for a trusted place to store your photos online and order photo gifts I highly recommend you check them out: Shutterfly They opened in 1999 and I have personally stored my photos with them since 2005. They have unlimited storage and they do not delete your photos.



I have created numerous photo gifts over the years from calendars, journals, photo books, photo cards, ornaments, and DVD slideshows (back before there was home software to do that!) I have never been disappointed in their quality and their customer service is awesome. Plus they always have sale going on!





Does your child play sports or is involved in a group that you take photos in- Shutterfly has share sites that are wonderful. Parents can upload their photos into their group's share site and other parents can download and print the photos from there! I have several of these share sites for my son's activities and my personal family site.





Shutterfly has no idea I posted about this- I just love their products and wanted to share it with you all.

~Elizabeth

Nicki  – (December 5, 2011 at 3:56 PM)  

Been there since 1999 - have never been disappointed.

Tracie  – (December 5, 2011 at 4:35 PM)  

Thanks Elizabeth, great post! I'm going to look into this :)

Anonymous –   – (December 5, 2011 at 6:35 PM)  

I have used Shutterfly for several things and have been very happy with their speed and quality. Thanks for the PSA :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP