A Photographer's Child

Ever wonder how the children of photographers behave when it is time for their photo? Yep I am here to admit my daughter is totally a poser!! Poor thing I promise I did not do it to her...well maybe I did, but I did not mean to...but after a few years of being my model for different locations, props and such and well she has totally turned into a poser!! Enjoy her finest moments as she strikes a pose for the camera!!

This time she got her brother to join in the posing..luckily he usually does as I ask and doesn't get carried away with all this posing!! But yep it carries over into our daily snapshot life too!
After lunch one day I thought the doors to Red Lobster would be perfect for a backdrop!!

Yep even posing during sports!!



Gotta love this one on her first day of kindergarten!!

Hopefully you aren't laughing so loud that your co-workers noticed you were not working on real work this week before Christmas!!
~Elizabeth

Jill  – (December 20, 2011 at 3:50 PM)  

Very cute! I like the last pose!

Becca  – (December 20, 2011 at 6:02 PM)  

Lol...what a little poser! Sometimes when I'm waiting in line, I find myself standing in pose mode. :)

Nicki  – (December 21, 2011 at 6:36 AM)  

these are funny - she has it down pat. lol!

Reds  – (December 21, 2011 at 7:39 AM)  

She is so cute!!! :) Love the pose!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP