One of my favorite things!

I love Gerber Daisies..and was so happy and surprised when my son's church small group leader brought me flowers as a thank you gift for being the host house for their group. Did I tell you I LOVE Gerber Daisies....she could not have picked a better bunch of flowers to give me!!

Just wanted to share a photo of this beautiful pink one!

Tracie  – (December 15, 2011 at 1:22 PM)  

I love them, too. Such a pretty shade of pink!

Nicki  – (December 15, 2011 at 4:45 PM)  

Beautiful flower - and Gerbers are great to photograph too.

Becca  – (December 15, 2011 at 8:30 PM)  

Gorgeous! Daisies of all kinds are my favorite.

Margaret  – (December 15, 2011 at 8:46 PM)  

Pretty! I love them, too. So does my future daughter-in-law. She is doing red ones for the wedding! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP