Mailbox Mohawk

This morning I took our christmas cards out to the mailbox and I realized our mailbox had a frosty mohawk so I quickly ran back inside to get my camera and grab some images. It's times like this that I wish I had a macro lens- but I make do with the ones I do have!!












pat  – (December 12, 2011 at 4:33 PM)  

Oh, very nice! I love the hoar frost that is composed of the vertical shards---and you captured the details perfectly.

Nicki  – (December 12, 2011 at 4:33 PM)  

Macro or not - you got some pretty tight shots, and you're right, it does look like a mohawk.

Margaret  – (December 12, 2011 at 7:41 PM)  

Great job! You did a wonderful job capturing these! Love how you captured the texture of the frost so beautifully.

Reds  – (December 13, 2011 at 7:02 AM)  

Great shots - love that second one - looks like crystal!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP