Crescent Chicken Rolls

I have been really lucky lately with my recipes that I have found online lately- my family has really liked these and they have been simple to make- plus the kids can help!

I made these Crescent Chicken rolls after seeing them posted on another blog- a quick check of the ingredients and it passed!! So I decided to give it a try!

What you need:
1 (8 or 6 jumbo count) package refrigerator crescent rolls
2 cups chopped cooked chicken ( I boiled mine)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of milk (using soup can)
Salt & Pepper


Preheat oven to 350
Prepare soup using milk and set aside
Lay out one crescent roll at a time and place 3-4 bite sized pieces of chicken and 1Tbsp of cheese in the center of each triangle.
Gently roll up
Seal edges by pinching the dough to make sure the filling cannot leak out.
Place all of your rolls in a 9×13 dish and pour soup mixture over top.
Salt and pepper as desired.
Cook uncovered for 30 minutes

Enjoy!!



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP