12 Days of Christmas Teacher Gifts

Well it's December 1st and that means there are only 12 school days left until Christmas break! So it's time to start the 12 days of Christmas teacher gift. Yep you guessed it another Pinterest inspired idea..I tell you I absolutely love that place! You can find ideas for everything you can imagine on there- want to check out my boards here is a link to my page: Pinterest

Our 12 days of christmas items were mostly teacher supplies & a few snacks- next year I will be sure to hit up the sales after school starts to get the supplies on clearance!

We purchased some cute christmas scrapbook paper and attached the sayings to them with ribbon. Then each morning she picks out that day's treat and heads to school. It helps her countdown the days until school is out too and keeps her motivated to go each day!!
A few of the supplies included a clipboard, red sharpies, dry erase markers, pencils, binder clips, paper clips, magnets, snacks, gum, and file folders! Here is the rhyme- thanks to HowDoesShe for the original idea.

For the 1st day Christmas,
something for you to use,
I’m giving you this clipboard,
so your papers you won’t lose!

For the 2nd day of Christmas,
Your students are busy, little bees…
You can correct their papers
with these 2 red sharpies!

For the 3rd day of Christmas,
I give 3 binder clips,
I’m sure it could be tempting
to use them on our lips!

For the 4th day of Christmas
Dry-eraser markers come in four…
As my kindergarten teacher,
You really help me soar!

For the 5th day of Christmas,
Some popcorn for a snack,
Sorry, that‘s all the food
I could fit in my backpack!

For the 6th day of Christmas,
cold hands, face, and toes,
Warm up with these 6 packs
of cocoa with marshmallows.

For the 7th day of Christmas,
I’ve brought you chewing gum,
It feels like Christmas break
is never going to come!

For the 8th day of Christmas,
here are 8 paperclips multiplied by 10,
Hope you’re enjoying this
’cause tomorrow I’ll do it again!

For the 9th day of Christmas,
9 canes of red and white…
Guess who my favorite teacher is…
if you guessed YOU, you’re right!

For the 10th day of Christmas,
10 magnets I bring to you,
You surprise me every day
with all the fun stuff we do!

For the 11th day of Christmas,
Some pencils I hope you’ll need,
DC is so lucky to have you, indeed!

For the 12th day of Christmas,
12 file folders you’ll find in here,
I wish you a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!!





Nicki  – (December 1, 2011 at 5:38 PM)  

Very cute idea - and you are right - it pays to load up on supplies when school starts because that is the only time they seem to be discounted.

Becca  – (December 1, 2011 at 10:31 PM)  

Such a cute idea! Only 12 days left until break? Wow! That's a long break! Our school doesn't get out until Dec. 20th.

Reds  – (December 2, 2011 at 7:10 AM)  

That is such a cute idea! I am sure kids will love these!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP