Winter/Holiday Centerpiece

I know this it's not even Thanksgiving yet but I wanted to share with you the Winter Wonderland centerpiece I made for my Shutterfly Scrapbook party I shared with you yesterday.







This would make for a perfect transition centerpiece after the holidays for winter and was super easy to create- however I would suggest buying the products for it now as I am not sure how easy they will be to find on clearance after the holidays. I bought everything this year so I will share with you at the end where I found them! Can you guess what the hardest thing was to find?









Not the christmas tree candles- but the plain white candles!! I thought this was going to be so easy to find. But I wanted good ol' fashioned wick candles and apparently the trend now is the flameless candles or ones that were scented. Since I plan to use these candles for many different centerpieces I wanted them to be unscented and white!









Here is my entry way table decorated for my winter wonderland party. I have been wanting some of those glass vases for a while now but Michael's never had them on sale- lucky me in my search for white candles I ended up at GardenRidge and they had these awesome vases in all kinds of sizes for $3-$8 which was way less then M's was charging even at half price! The white candles are sitting in kosher salt - something I already had on hand in my pantry!





Now where to find everything:
Christmas Tree tea light holder: Michael's $15 reg price
White Candles: Garden Ridge (set of 3 $8-10)
Candle Trees: Garden Ridge $8 each
Snow: Michael's @ $4
Glass vases: GardenRidge price varies on size & shape
Blue Ornaments: I had these left over from last year. I used both mini and full size ones.
Kosher Salt for bottom of vases: grocery store





Next week I will show you how I turned my entry way table back into a fall display by using popcorn kernals!

Nicki  – (November 11, 2011 at 6:36 PM)  

Very very pretty - is that the loose snow - if so, be prepared to find it everywhere come clean-up time. I did a tree scape on top of my amoire one year and I am still finding pieces of snow. How did your Shutterfly party go? I have been using Shutterfly since '99 or 2000 and have been pleased with their products (not always crazy about crop on some pictures - but I think that was more my fault than theirs.)

Margaret  – (November 11, 2011 at 6:49 PM)  

Love, love, love your decorations! You are so talented to create those!

Tracie  – (November 11, 2011 at 7:05 PM)  

Great job ! I really love the dining table centerpiece.

bprincephoto  – (November 11, 2011 at 8:16 PM)  

Love this. Great idea to move into the holidays or even to keep it going after.

Admin  – (November 11, 2011 at 9:12 PM)  

Nicki- I have already learned about the mess of that loose snow!! Luckily my dyson just sucked it right up!! My shutterfly party was good- a little bit smaller then I had hoped but small enough that I was able to help everyone create their first photo book and answer all their questions along the way. I too have used them for years- probably as long as you have. I have several of their products and I have always been pleased with the quality or their Customer Service resolving any issues.

Reds  – (November 12, 2011 at 5:06 AM)  

Beautiful decorations! Love your table centerpiece - so pretty!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP