Pecan Pie Muffins/Cupcakes

These were so yummy...I am so glad that my office loves to have potlucks because it gives me the opportunity to try out new things!! Not that my family does not like to try new things but sometimes we have a hard time eating all of the sweets that I want to bake!! These mini pecan pies were perfect for taking to potlucks or your holiday party- one suggestion though is to double the recipe and make them in full size muffin pans instead of the mini's...to me the full sized ones were just the right size- I found myself eating a few to many of the mini ones!!

What you need:
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
2/3 cup butter, melted
2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine all ingredients in a medium bow and mix well.
Spray muffin tin with Pam with flour cooking spray -trust me you want the kind with flour in it.
Fill each 3/4 of the way full.
Bake in preheated oven for approx 18 minutes.
















Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP