Fall Table Decoration

I really really want to start decorating for Christmas. Yet I am worried that I will be tired of looking at my decorations before Christmas arrives so I am holding out and going to continue our family tradition of decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving.

So in the meantime I did a little fall decorating. We do not have alot of places in our house yet to put little things up so my entry way table will have to do for now. I have a feeling I will be decorating and working on this house for a very very long time!!!

Anyway if you remember a couple posts ago for my winter wonderland theme I used these containers to put ornaments and snowy candles in them. They are so versatile that today I was able to change the look by adding fall garland and popcorn kernals!! If you are looking for an inexpensive transition piece for November- this is it! I paid only $1.49 for the popcorn kernals!!




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP