Project 52/ Week 1

Well I decided to join some fellow photographer friends in a 52 week project.

The rules- you take and post at least one personal photo a week during 2011. This seems real easy to me today, January 2nd, during my slow season I just hope I can keep it up once my life starts the Spring Rush! Another reason for joining was this will give you a tiny glimpse of me- who my family is and what we do when I am not photographing clients! Oh and hopefully this will help me keep the blog updated.

I would love to hear from those of you who are following the blog so be sure to leave comments on any of my posts!

Week 1/52
My daughter sleeping soundly. As any parent of a young child who has trouble sleeping can agree- this is pure heaven to see!! And I think it was even before midnight!! Yes I have one serious night owl who is usually up with me into the wee hours when I edit!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP