Baby Aubrey Sneak Peeks

I had the pleasure of photographing Aubrey's mom and dad for maternity photos just a few weeks ago. On the morning I sent them the link to their completed gallery I got a text from Aubrey's dad- they were at the hospital, she was coming early. Aubrey's mom was so worried that we would miss the opportunity to capture her at her sleepiest since we were not scheduled for her newborn photos until July 3rd! But I always fit my newborn babies in...and how happy was I when she showed up sound asleep...she slept for most of the session and was a joy to photograph, always keeping her legs curled up.

Thanks for letting me photograph your special little one, looking forward to seeing her grow big this year and capturing those special moments in her life.




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP