So sorry I have been MIA

So sorry I have neglected my blog the last few weeks, I haven't totally been MIA - I have just been posting my photos on my Facebook page for clients and have not had the time to get them posted on here too. If you are not a fan of our facebook page you need to join: www.facebook.com/WinningMomentsPhotography It has been very crazy around here and I have been trying to get all my holiday sessions edited and football posters ordered.

Guess God decided he needed to slow me down- on Monday I found out I have a torn meniscus that will require surgery at some point and on Tuesday I found out I have the flu!! Guess I will have plenty of time now to work on updating my site and blog. Something I needed to do anyway...

So stay tuned for the new Winning Moments Photography Blog......I'll let you know as soon as it is finally up and running..I may test out a few different layouts so if it changes on you don't worry you are still on the right blog. And luckily for me I have plenty of Christmas Sessions I still need to share so posts will be plentiful once it is updated.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP