Brand New Baby L

Meet Baby L ~ he is less then 24 hours old in these photos. Baby L is the cousin of Miss R from the Sunflower fields post a few days ago. As it turns out I happened to be traveling to the same town that Baby L was being born in. I got to visit with him and his mom the morning after he was born. A healthy baby boy- 8lbs 11 oz and a head full of dark black hair. He brought back so many memories for me of when my little girl was born exactly 3 years ago from the day Baby L was born. She too was born weighing over 8lbs and with a head full of dark hair, now she has beautiful blonde hair!! I'll have to dig up her old baby photos to show you just how much she looks like Baby L. I was only there for a short time so I did not get to meet Baby L's dad or big sis- so Congratulations!









Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP