Beach Portraits

It's been a crazy past few weeks around here but I will do my best to get my blog updated with all my recent sessions.

My family spent a week at the Jersey shore the end of July. While there we got to visit with my cousins and their children. It had been 5 years since we were there last so it was crazy to see how much the kids had grown up - of course my son has grown up too- but you just seem to remember the kids as forever the age they were the last time you saw them - then you see a pre-teen walk in the door and you realize that is little "Miss Sydney" only she is anything but little- she is a beautiful teenager!!

While on vacation I had the opportunity to take photos of my cousin's family & her 3 boys. They were so much fun and full of life. I can guarantee there is never a dull moment in her household! Since we don't live anywhere near an ocean these were the first beach portraits I have done. I absolutely love doing beach portraits - there is just something about the feeling that a beach portrait portrays. Next time we make it to the jersey shore I just may have to stay for 2 weeks and book some beach portraits at night! Of course at our rate it is likely to be another 5 years!!









Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP