Faces of Baseball

As the temperature rises to 100 this month the 2009 baseball season comes to a close, and just in time if you ask me- It's hot out there!! I have enjoyed watching the OB Raiders play this year and seeing them grow into a tough and competitive team. From going home after the 2nd game to finishing 2nd twice and 1st once it has been a wonderful journey for the boys. They have learned each others strengths and weaknesses as they became one team - the OB Raiders!

I thought I would share some of the faces of the Raiders team as my final Baseball post of the season. Football season will be starting in just a few weeks so I am going to enjoy the rest of summer, spend some days at the beach and come back ready for some football!!








Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP