A big OOPS!!

My neighbors decided to build their fence this week - they had the DSL/phone guys come out and spray the lines but unfortunately they still hit the line, twice and they only made it down the back stretch. It was Sunday night 7pm when our internet went out. I panicked- I was in the middle of uploading several photos from the Baseball game this weekend. It was a holiday week, what if they could not come out and fix it until next week, it is the busiest time of the month for my husband- would he have to stay late at work and miss his son's 12th birthday party in order to get his work done!! I was officially in a tizzy... I started calling my neighbors- everyone else had internet, how come we were the only ones without?? Luckily my sweet neighbors came over and gave me the code to ping off their wireless - I was better now. I called the phone company first thing this morning, as well as several of my neighbors who as the night progressed also lost their phone/internet..They said it would be fixed by Thursday 5pm.

When I arrived home I found this in the neighbors backyard. It started out with just a tiny hole - but they could not find where the lines were- so they kept digging!! By 6pm the hole was big enough for a grown man to stand up and hide in...



They ran us a temporary line so we could have internet while they worked...we went to dinner.... we came back over an hour later to them still digging in the yard. Then they finally found the wires and began the repair. Over 6 hours later they are done...it is late and dark yet they are out there with a single light covering the huge hole that they dug. Thank you Bellsouth for repairing our internet/phone lines so quickly...I am very impressed!!










Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP